Storm Damage Repair & Restoration Services
Storms can result in major damage happening very quickly and without warning. Damage Doctors 24/7 – 365 Emergency Services Program enables us to respond to your storm damage immediately!
Damage Doctors’ experienced technicians know exactly how to handle Storm Related Emergencies and our systems enable us to document the damage, correspond with your Insurance Agent and Adjuster, mitigate the damage, schedule repairs, and monitor the entire restoration process, quickly and efficiently.
Emergency Storm Response Services:
- Insurance Company Liaison
- Emergency Roof Tarping and Window/Door Board-Up
- Water Mitigation, Extraction and Structural Drying
- Total Repair and Reconstruction Services
- IICRC Certified Water & Mold Damage Restoration Experts.
- 20+ Years helping Home & Business Owners with Storm Damage Restoration
- Most Advanced Tools and Equipment in the Restoration Industry.
- Registered User of MICA® – Mitigation Management Software
- Registered User of Xactimate® Restoration Estimating Software.
- Open Communication and Customer Service.
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
We speak insurance!
Typically, insurance companies will cover the cost of repairs needed due to significant storm and hail damage. Once you and your insurance agent determine that a claim is warranted, we will work directly with your adjuster to document the necessary repairs and restore your property, so that you may receive your claim funds as quickly as possible. In most situations, the only out-of-pocket cost is your insurance deductible!
Your house is probably your most valuable asset, and you have insurance to help protect it. Often, it is helpful to have the experience of a seasoned contractor available when creating a Scope of Work and Estimate for the initial damage assessment. As a normal part of our Storm Damage Mitigation and Restoration process, Damage Doctors will perform an on-site or virtual walk-through and correspond with your insurance adjuster to identify and discuss all of the damaged areas.
Throughout the entire claims-handling and restoration process, we provide photo documentation to and communicate with your insurance adjuster and agent to maintain transparency and eliminate delays to completion. We also utilize the same industry approved Restoration Software, Xactimate, as all the major insurance companies.
Hail Damage to Roofs – Siding – Gutters – Windows
When hail strikes a home, it can literally leave a mark. Whether small or large, hailstones can often create soft spots in a home’s exterior, which, over time, could lead to deterioration of the building envelope, and the need for further repairs.
Hail Damage Assessment
If a hail storm has hit your home, please call us for a Hail Damage Assessment and you’ll have the peace of mind in knowing whether or not your home and family are at risk. Our Certified Technicians will inspect your home’s exterior, photograph any damage we find, and arm you with specific, documented information, so that you and your insurance agent can make an informed decision about whether or not to file a claim on your homeowner’s policy.
High winds can occur because of localized weather or tornados and other major “storm events”. Regardless of the origin, wind damage often causes problems that need immediate attention. Damage Doctors’ quick-response teams have the tools and training to solve problems that occur because of wind damage. When trees and branches take down power lines, we may have to wait for electric utility crews to remove fallen debris and restore power.
You can count on Damage Doctors for the following emergency storm repairs:
- Replacing damaged and/or missing roof shingles. If high winds have torn loose roof shingles, we can patch in new shingles to restore the appearance and functionality of your roofing material. It’s advisable to keep extra roof shingles on hand in case such repair work is needed.
- Tarp protection. With an ample supply of tarps, we are ready to cover a damaged roof with a “right-sized” tarp to provide temporary protection from the weather.
- Board-up. Broken skylights and windows or punctured roofs or sidewalls often require temporary board up services to and prevent further damage. Our emergency teams will secure your home whenever the emergency occurs.
- Cleanup of broken glass & damaged building materials.
- Permanent structural repairs.
- Permanent roofing and siding repairs.