Storms can result in major damage happening very quickly and without warning: lightning strikes ignite a fire with a sudden flash; strong hail pits and weakens shingles, gutters and downspouts, siding and other exterior elements; or strong winds force trees down – often directly through the roof of your business! Damage Doctors is prepared to help your storm damage “get undone”. Our 24-hour emergency services program enables us to respond to your phone call immediately, 7 days a week.
Emergency Storm Response Services:
- Roof tarping.
- Window/door board-up.
- Water mitigation .
- Total restoration services to return your property to pre-loss condition.
Damage Doctors’ experienced technicians know exactly how to handle the emergency, secure your property, and mitigate and restore the damage. Our systems enable us to document damage, mitigate damage, schedule repairs, and monitor the entire restoration process, quickly and efficiently.
Hail Damage to Roofs – Siding – Gutters – Windows
When hail strikes a building, it can literally leave a mark. Whether small or large, hailstones can often create soft spots in a building’s exterior, which, over time, could lead to deterioration of the building envelope, and the need for further repairs.
Free Hail Damage Assessment
If a hail storm has hit your facility, please call us for a free hail damage assessment. It won’t cost you a penny to have the situation evaluated, and you’ll have the peace of mind in knowing whether or not your business, employees and guests are at risk. Our technicians will inspect your building’s exterior, photograph any damage we find, and arm you with specific, documented information, so that you and your insurance agent can make an informed decision about how to file a claim.
We speak insurance!
Typically, insurance companies will cover the cost of repairs needed due to significant hail damage. Once you and your insurance agent determine that a claim is warranted, we will work directly with your adjuster to document the necessary repairs and restore your property, so that you may receive your claim funds as quickly as possible. In most situations, the only out-of-pocket cost is your insurance deductible!
High winds can occur because of localized weather or tornados and other major “storm events”. Regardless of the origin, wind damage often causes problems that need immediate attention. Damage Doctors’ quick-response teams have the tools and training to solve problems that occur because of wind damage. When trees and branches take down power lines, we may have to wait for electric utility crews to remove fallen debris and restore power.
You can count on Damage Doctors for the following emergency storm repairs:
- Replacing damaged and/or missing roof shingles. If high winds have torn loose roof shingles,
we can patch in new shingles to restore the appearance and functionality of your roofing material. It’s advisable to keep extra roof shingles on hand in case such repair work is needed.
- Tarp protection. With an ample supply of tarps, we are ready to cover a damaged roof with a “right-sized” tarp to provide temporary protection from the weather.
- Board-up. Broken skylights and windows or punctured roofs or sidewalls often require temporary board up services to and prevent further damage. Our emergency teams will secure your building whenever the emergency occurs.
- Removal of fallen trees & branches from buildings. If fallen debris has caused downed power lines, secure the area and contact your electric utility immediately. Then call Damage Doctors for removal of the debris.
- Cleanup of broken glass & damaged building materials.
- Permanent structural repairs.
- Permanent roofing and siding repairs.